Millions of people each year choose the possibility of a trip by seas and oceans. And that’s why, by sharing time, we offer a list of the five best cruises for 2019. Luxurious and extravagant designs that combine with modern designs and promise to redefine this particular experience.
1. Costa Smeralda This cruise has two major novelties: an Italian design museum and a glass bottom catwalk. The whole boat is powered by a fuel friendly to the environment.
2. MSC Bellissima and MSC Grandiosa It has a Mediterranean-style shopping center covered by an LED roof 18 meters long. In addition, it will incorporate two new Cirque du Soleil shows (SymA and Varélia).
3. Celebrity Flora You will travel 10 and 11 nights to the Galapagos Islands (Ecuador). Among the activities that can be done include swimming with turtles or camping in glamping mode in a cabin under the stars.
4. AnaMagna It has four restaurants on board, a heated pool, a large wellness studio and a water sports platform on the stern of the boat.
5. Sky Princess The upper deck for 5 people offers private balconies wider than the rest. It also has an exclusive spa for adults, two Jacuzzis and a new pool.